The Repair Cafe is an event that centers on repair.
At the location where the Repair Cafe is held, is tools and equipment available to perform. Every possible repairs On clothing, furniture, electrical appliances, bicycles, dishes, utensils, toys, etc.. There is also expert assistance available, such as an electrician, a seamstress, a carpenter and a bicycle.
Visitors taking home broken stuff. The Café they are going to work themselves. Possibly with help. Those who have nothing to repair, take a free cup of coffee or tea at the bar, or go help repair someone else. Or does inspiration at the reading table where books on repairing and jobs are available for inspection.
Overall a sustainable project which we permanently try to connect. People from all cultures and social together
House Rules in the Repair Cafe
• The activities in the Repair Cafe are free and on a voluntary basis by the repair experts present.
• Repairs are carried out as much as possible by the visitors themselves, if necessary with the help of the repair experts.
• Neither the organizers of the Repair Cafe nor the repairers are liable for damages resulting from given repair advice or instructions, for damage to the items offered for repair, for consequential or other damages resulting from activities in the Repair Cafe .
• A voluntary contribution is greatly appreciated.
• The use of new materials such as cables, connectors, fuses, readymade knee or applications should be paid separately.
• Visitors who offer to repair broken objects, do so at your own risk.
• The repairers can not guarantee the repairs carried out with their help and are not liable if items are repaired in the Repair Cafe, home do not appear to function.
• The repairers reserve the right not to repair certain objects.
• The repairers are not required to reassemble. Disassembled devices that can not be repaired, together
• Visitors to the Repair Cafe are responsible for properly disposing of broken objects that could not be repaired.
• To avoid long waiting times viewed under hustle up a broken object per person. For the next object closes the visitor back to back in line.